Skip to main content
Critical ImpactLast updated: Refreshed just now

Cloudflare Dashboard and Cloudflare API service issues

Started
Resolved

Timeline

  1. Resolved

    This incident has been resolved.

  2. Updated

    Delays under DNS Logs within the Zero Trust dashboard have been resolved. We're continuing to monitor impacted services.

  3. Updated

    We're noticing DNS logs on the Zero Trust dashboard are delayed; our team is working to restore this service and more updates to follow shortly.

  4. Updated

    We are continuing to monitor the services.

  5. Updated

    We are continuing to monitor the services.

  6. Monitoring

    Service has been restored and we are monitoring.

  7. Updated

    Capacity is successfully coming online but there is still more pending.

  8. Updated

    Capacity is being brought online to support analytics, which will bring other services to full functionality.

  9. Updated

    We are currently projecting a timeframe of approximately 20 minutes until the affected products begin improving.

  10. Updated

    We are currently projecting a timeframe of approximately 40 to 60 minutes until the affected products begin improving.

  11. Updated

    We are continuing to work on a fix for this issue.

  12. Updated

    Registrar is now fully resolved. Our team is continuing to monitor the fix and will provide updates as they become available.

  13. Updated

    SSL for SaaS delays have fully resolved at this point, we're continuing to monitor service restoration. More updates to follow.

  14. Updated

    We are actively seeing services continue to trend in a positive direction. Analytics are still impacted and there may be delays with issuing SSL for Saas certificates. More updates to follow shortly.

  15. Updated

    D1 impact has been fully mitigated.

  16. Updated

    We're noticing SSL for SaaS certificates are delayed; our team is working to restore this service and more updates to follow shortly. Registrar and D1 components added to impact.

  17. Updated

    We are continuing to monitor the fix implemented.

  18. Updated

    We've implemented a fix and are monitoring results.

  19. Updated

    We are continuing to work on a fix for this issue.

  20. Identified

    Cloudflare is observing issues with Cloudflare Logs and Analytics service that may impact some users. We are currently working on a resolution. More updates to follow shortly.

  21. Updated

    We are continuing to investigate this issue. We're seeing impact with the dashboard availability. Analytics appear to be impacted.

  22. Updated

    We have added two additional components to the impact list, more updates to follow.

  23. Updated

    We are continuing to investigate this issue.

  24. Updated

    We are continuing to investigate this issue. More updates to follow shortly.

  25. Investigating

    Cloudflare is investigating issues with Cloudflare Dashboard and related APIs. These issues do not affect the serving of cached files via the Cloudflare CDN or other security features at the Cloudflare Edge. Customers using the Dashboard / Cloudflare APIs are impacted as requests might fail and/or errors may be displayed.